Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Job Search and Facebook Break-ups

The job hunt saga continued in full force today. I feel like I've talked to, asked, reminded like 100 friends/old professors/strangers (jk) to help me in this process. I even have one friend who said that he'll spend an hour this Saturday to make phone calls for me. What a champ! So, if you're reading this and you've helped me in some way, or at least have thought about helping me, thanks so much. Every single effort is appreciated. I plan on going to the temple tomorrow to don my spiritual glasses and hopefully glean some revelation for my future. I need all the direction I can get.


You may have already heard this socially-hyped news, but I want to share it here because it's downright interesting: if you're feeling like your significant other might break up with you, Facebook has the "when" pinned down. Facebook is law. Must be true...... At least some people (cough, cough) don't have to worry about an impending breakup. Oh no--those people just stay up all night worrying about the opposite.

Just joking, folks. Sorta.

3 comments:

PensivePearl said...

http://www.effoundation.org/master/involved/iec/howto.asp

PensivePearl said...

https://jobs.utah.gov/jsp/utahjobs/seeker/policies.do

go to this site to check out all Utah Government jobs.

Fei said...

Heh, I've personally been broken up with on Valentine's day AND pretended to get broken up on Facebook on April fools. So there's something there :)