Monday, November 15, 2010

I Love Beer...

...Commercials.

I majored in advertising when I was an undergrad, so I can appreciate a good ad. And beer ads are usually some of the best. My dad was watching TV this evening, and almost busted a gut laughing at one of these beer ads. A little googling and youtubing later, I found it to share with you! Warning: it's a recording of a TV screen, but the quality is still good. Tip: click on the video after you play it, to view it larger on youtube.




Coincidentally, I watched another beer (different brand) ad on a random blog earlier today. These advertiser folk sure are creative. And of course, after watching these I think, Oh, I could've come up with that.





So, on that note, if you know of anyone in the advertising biz, let me know. Because, yes, I'm still looking for a job. I'll advertise almost anything, even beer (blasphemous?).


P.S. I completely adhere to the Word of Wisdom. Completely.

No comments: