Monday, November 29, 2010

Bullet Points...BAM! BAM!

Lots of thoughts, so here we go:

  • This is my last week of student teaching. Hallelujah! I just wrote up my last lesson plan for student teaching. Ever.
  • The halls are decked. There's snow on the ground. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I'm not a winter fan because of the cold and the yucky driving conditions, but you can't go wrong with Christmas. And I suppose it's just not the same without the freezing temps and black ice. ;)
  • Two of my friends each shared awesome quotes on Facebook recently, so I want to share them with you, too.
  • April shared, "There is only one you for all time, fearlessly be yourself." (Anthony Rapp)
  • And Monica shared, "Hope is not a granted wish or a favor performed; no, it is far greater than that. It is a zany, unpredictable dependence on a God who loves to surprise us out of our socks." (Max Lucado)
  • Aren't those radballs?
  • My sister shared this cool story from the New Era tonight during FHE.
  • As I was taking a shower this evening, some lathered shampoo landed on the glass shower door in the shape of a heart and was slowly sliding down. Metaphor?
The end.

No comments: