Monday, September 20, 2010

The Universal Language

I love music. I'm sure you do, too. I love everything about it. I love the beats, the tempos, the rhythms (and I'm aware that those are all probably similar enough to be synonymous terms, but you catch my drift). I love how it affects mood. I love how it can touch everyone regardless of any differences. Music is universal. It speaks all languages. It communicates clearly. Its messages are clear. I love discovering new music. Recently I came across a couple of friends from Colorado who mostly do acoustic covers of popular songs. They have also dabbed in a few original songs, too. Their names are Tyler Ward and Julia Sheer, and I want to share some of their music. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! The first is a cover of Lady Antebellum's "American Honey," the second is a cover of Katy Perry's "California Girls," and the third (in which you have to click the link to watch) is an original of Tyler's and Julia's, "Airliner."





Airliner (click to watch).

No comments: