Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Billboard Top 10: Round 2

Refer to the post below to inform yourself of the current top 10 popular songs in America right now. This post will take the most poignant (aka ridiculous/comical/did-they-really-sing-that) line from each song and add my own commentary. Ready? Me too. Let's go.

1. Got a motel and built a fort out of sheets. Yeah, sounds like a dream to me too, Katy.
2. I'mma tie her to the bed and set the house on fire. I have three words for you Eminem: immediate anger management.
3. I hit the floor cause that's my plans plans plans plans. I'm not quite sure I heard you right, Taio. Why'd you hit the floor?
4. And when you smile the whole world stops and stares for awhile. ...that's not creepy.
5. Let's party on the White House lawn. 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue will be hoppin'! Oh, not because of the song lyric, but because Barack does absolutely nothing.
6. Cause baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love again. Where can I find this cupid of a DJ?
7. I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter. Oh, Taylor, you're making us think harder with this line!
8. Got my drunk text on, I'll regret it in the mornin'. Ke$ha mentions alcohol in EVERY song she sings. (AA, girl, AA).
9. I was at the top, now its like i'm in the basement. Lame, Nelly. You just needed a word to rhyme with replacement.
10. We get sand in our stilletos. Ever heard of flipflops, Katy?

There you have it! Catchy tunes, silly words!

1 comment:

PensivePearl said...

In regards to #8: I like it when Kesha brushes her teeth with a bottle of "Jack" as in Jack Daniels Whiskey in that one song...

I think they should market whiskey toothpaste ASAP because I know I'd like my mouth to smell like fresh booze all the time!