Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pick, Pick, Pick


I talked to a friend the other night who says that I'm too picky when it comes to guys. He said that guys don't change, and that I'm disillusioned if I think that they will. If they liked poop when they were teenagers, they'll still like poop as they (dare I say mature?) into their 20s and beyond. He said that I will not find a guy who doesn't pass gas from either exit often, no matter what. That's just what guys do.

Okay, I mean, I understand all of this to a certain extent. But I don't want (here comes the pickyness) a pig for crying out loud (and that's totally not selective anyway)! And you think a guy would tone it down a touch if he became interested in a girl and eventually married her, right? Right?! Or am I totally wrong? I could be,  as yours truly doesn't have any brothers and that missing testosterone may be skewing my perspective.

No comments: