Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Billboard Top 10 Mad Lib


Because work sucks the creativity out of me, I try to make up for it on my blog. I'm kinda proud of this baby. I took Billboard's most popular 10 songs as of right now and made a Mad Lib out of it.

It's been my Teenage Dream to be happy. Well, really my baby/childhood/teenage/young adult dream. Modern society has its ideas of happiness, but I have a message for you, society: I don't Love the Way you Lie to me about what will make be truly at peace. Sometimes I wish I could just blow up a bunch of Dynamite to wake everyone up and slow the pace down and live simply, calmly. I wanna tell the stranger I walk by, "You're special Just the Way You Are." You don't have to be something you're not."

I Like It when despite the craziness around me, I can find solice in the best things in life: family, friends, church, sunshine, smiles, and dancing. All of those things make me want to jump up and down and tell everyone how awesome the oldest Tanner (Full House) girl is: DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love with life.

What gives me ultimate hope is that I know that every worthy thing I want can be Mine. I can strip away all of the imperfections and weaknesses that hold me back from righteous desires. In other words, I can just Take It Off. It doesn't have to be Just a Dream; it's truly attainable. Just ask those California Gurls. Some of 'em have it all figured out, I'm sure.

1. "Teenage Dream": Katy Perry
2. "Love the Way You Lie": Eminem feat. Rihanna
3. "Dynamite": Taio Cruz
4. "Just the Way You Are": Bruno Mars
5. "I Like It": Enrique Iglesias
6. "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love": Usher
7. "Mine": Taylor Swift
8. "Take it Off": Ke$ha
9. "Just a Dream": Nelly
10. "California Gurls": Katy Perry

No comments: