Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm "Pure"


I struck up a conversation this afternoon with the janitor where I work. He asked me if I ever go out. I asked him what he meant by that. So, he asked, "Do you ever go out and drink?" I told him that I've never had a sip of alcohol in my life. Of course, he was surprised just like anyone else would be. I told him that I was Mormon, and he then said:

"I was gonna ask you if you were Mormon."

Yes! I portray my religion well!

I then asked him what gave it away. He told me that when we talk, everything seems "new to me" (perhaps a semi-sheltered life that I'll admit to) and that I come off as pure. Aw, now doesn't that just sound like syrup and honey? If he only knew... ;)

Naw, I'm a good girl, aren't I?

2 comments:

Bob Dole said...

No! >:(

Jan said...

I love that he knew you were something special before he ever really KNEW anything. Love it!!

and love you too! xoxo