Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm A Big Kid Now


I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. It's the biggest stumbling block in my life right now. I feel like I'm over-qualified with zero passion for one specific area of interest. I tell people this and they ask, "Well, what do you like?" Here you have it:

  • Writing
  • Graphic design
  • People
  • Nutrition
  • Exercise
  • Social networking
  • Relationships
  • This
  • And
  • That
  • And
  • A
  • Whole
  • Lot
  • Of
  • Everything
My family's home teachers were home teaching a week ago or something, and one of them suggested I take a vocational test? Do those even work? Considering the list above, what should I do professionally?

3 comments:

PensivePearl said...

Social Networking? Bwhaahahahaahh

PensivePearl said...

http://www.careertest.net/

Susan said...

nursing.... you get all those in one...well...except graphic design, but who knows! maybe that can come into play...?