Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This Is Not About My Internship!


Last night we got boo'd.

If you don't know what that is, allow me to explain:

Someone doorbell ditches a treat along with a piece of paper with a ghost printed on it. Alongside the ghost are instructions. The instructions say to make two copies of the same ghost sheet and then doorbell ditch treats and the ghost sheet to two more households. You also have to post the ghost you originally received on your front door so that if anyone tries to boo you, they know that they can't because you've already been boo'd.

So tonight, my mom, sister, and I went driving through the neighborhood to drop off two treats. Sounds easy, right? We thought so too until we drove up to houses that either already had a ghost on their door, dads working on their cars in the driveway, or homeowners standing right by their front door. But alas, we managed to finally find two homes to boo. And guess who had to do the doorbell ditching? Not my mom. Not my agile 14-year-old sister. But moi. The girl who hasn't worked out for like two weeks. Good thing the runs were short distances! But, really, I had a good time. It was nice to get out of the house even for just a little while. Yes, it's the little things that really get me at this time.

If you wanna get in on the ghoultastic fun, here's the website to print off the ghost sheets. Happy booing!

No comments: