Sunday, October 24, 2010

Progressive Date

Last night I participated in a progressive group date with nine other people: five boys and five girls. My friend, Chelsea, organized the activities, and we all had a fun time. Or at least I did. It sure took me back to my Utah college days of Mormon dating silliness.


About to pudding-picture my way to victory!


We started at Chelsea's house where we were partnered up with our first date. My first date was Jesse. I already knew Jesse; we're splendid little pals. Jesse once accurately described me as "a serious person who laughs a lot." Anyway, each partnership had to do the following: Take a look at their date's face, and then draw it with their eyes closed in a minute and a half. I laughed so hard at my drawing of Jesse. It was modern art at its finest.

Second activity happened at Brian's house, and he also happened to be my second date. I've known Brian for a little while; he's a cool cat. For this activity, we played pictionary with chocolate pudding. Categories varied from scripture stories to random. We decided to play boys versus girls and we all know that the ladies rocked this game.

And for our third date, we attended another single ward's talent show. My date for this go-around was Skylar. I don't know Skylar too well, but I learned a little bit about him as we watched a few elders from that ward's elders quorum do something (not sure if you'd call it talent) on stage.

1 comment: