Friday, October 29, 2010

A Day Without Makeup is a Good Day

I love not going out in public sometimes. This is what my Friday consisted of:

  • Sleeping in 'til 7:45. I know that this time isn't really "sleeping in" worthy, but it is when your body is used to waking up sometime between 5:45 and 6:30 Monday through Friday.
  • Played tennis.
  • Graded. Yes, I still have grading to do since my students had stuff due on the last day of school before break.
  • Carved a pumpkin.
  • Took an almost three-hour nap. Glorious sleep.
  • Chose my costume for Halloween. Leave a comment if you have suspenders and are willing to lend them to me. They'd complete my look.
  • Computered. Yes, I just made computer a verb.
  • Worked out for the first time in like three weeks. My body will probably scream at me tomorrow.
  • And now, blogging.


And now, some pictures of my flippin' dead flip phone and my pretty new slidin' slide phone. It has a qwerty keyboard which is taking some adjusting to, but I sure like it!




1 comment:

Jan said...

Yay for a slow(er) day. I love it. And I love your new phone and I wish I lived nearer because I do have suspenders and they would be YOURS if you could come get them. Sigh.

xoxo