Monday, October 18, 2010

Special Stake Conference Continued


Besides having two general authorities at my stake conference last weekend, I loved the conference for another reason: I got to see a million little Mormon families. Despite the crying babies and parents ushering their naughty kids out into the foyer, these families are a pretty precious sight. You see, I get so caught up in work and my single life, that I lose focus of the significance of family. Observing all of these families reminded me of how much I want to start my own little unit of goodness. I guess I kinda have to get married first. No biggie.

And in other news:

  • My family went to BJ's tonight to celebrate my mom's birthday, which was yesterday. We stuffed our faces.
  • One of my students said this today: "My brother's read the whole dictionary and encyclopedia."
  • I have only eight more work days before my month break!

No comments: