Friday, December 10, 2010

Travelog

Today was a good day, and it's not over yet!

The hotel serves a full, yummy breakfast, and you bet I took full advantage of it. I ate a waffle covered in peanut butter and jelly, and two omelets! Can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow morning! HA!

And then we went over to my sister's place to help her move out.

My sister and my dad met with a few folks at the university because there was a little (okay, big) snafu regarding her graduation. Long story short, it all worked out and she is a college graduate! Yippee!

We ate lunch at a bomb pub.

Then I took a half-nap. I was tired because I didn't go to bed until like 1 am this morning.

Then my sister and our friend, Steve, went to dinner at a local pizza favorite.

And now I'm in my hotel room waiting to hang out with an old friend who I haven't seen for like 3.5 years. So excited to see him!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Brittany Smith said...

Alright so I'm commenting on this from one of my hecka old blogs....but anyway....why didn't you go to bed until 1 am this morning?

Ashley said...

It took me a minute to realize who this was!

I went to a late movie last night.