Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Everything's Coming to an End

It'll be 2011 in a month. Woah.

Yesterday, I unintentionally found out that my class is throwing me a surprise goodbye party on Friday. Like, there's gonna be food and gifts and stuff. That day's gonna be bittersweet, no doubt. Love those kids. Even the annoying ones.

I wish I could give them a million hugs and kisses each, but it's sorta against the law. So instead, I bagged up Hershey's Hugs 'n Kisses. That'll suffice. The boys would be grossed out anyway. They are 10 years old.

Tomorrow I'll have to pick up a nice gift for my lead teacher. Any suggestions? Starbucks is always a winner for teachers. But it's kinda cliche. I'll see what else I can maybe give her.

Happy December! Hope you're staying warm wherever you are.

No comments: