Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kicks, Fast Car, DJ Earworm, and Ice

You like my new kicks? I do!


And now for some videos. What did we do ever do before youtube?

1. A cover of Tracy Chapman's Fast Car by Boyce Avenue and Kina Grannis. I've always liked this song, and they do a great cover. 



2. The genius DJ Earworm mashes up the top songs from the previous year into an awesome compilation. This is 2010's. I like 2009's better, but this is still brilliant talent.



3. And last night was incredibly icy. My sister borrowed my car yesterday, and was on her way home when she couldn't go any further because of the ice. With a rope, some nice guys pulled her into a nearby parking lot where my car spent the frigid night. This video actually comes from Seattle, but gives you an idea of the slippery mess that we experienced. Watch it all the way through the end.




P.S. Welcome to my blog, Eric Petersen! :)

No comments: