Saturday, December 4, 2010

Done-zo!

My internship is OVER! I'm so relieved. Yesterday was my last day of student teaching. It was 16 weeks of sheer growth. I was tested in so many ways, and I learned so very  much personally, professionally, socially, academically, and on and on.
My class threw me a surprise goodbye party yesterday, complete with gifts galore (a dozen pink roses, Starbucks stuff, Chili's gift card, a bajillion pencils/post-it notes/teacher stuff, really sweet homemade cards, and a cake that read, "Congratutions Miss Smith!" And yes, the cake-makers misspelled congratulations. Of all people to misspell a cake for, it had to be a teacher. HAHA.

And then last night I threw myself a grad party with nine friends at a local Mexican restaurant. Good times.

And later tonight I'm going to a tri-singles-ward Christmas ball to get my festive groove on. I wonder if they'll play this Christmas pop classic:

No comments: