Monday, December 13, 2010

Happy 100th Post!

You probably don't know this, but I've been blogging for a loooong time. This blog is like my eighth blog or something. So even though 100 sounds like a lot, it's just a tiny fraction of probably the thousands of posts I've written. Crazy! But I really enjoy blogging, and I'm glad that you're here reading this right now. Happy 100 posts, Yes, this is ANOTHER blog!

Let's celebrate with some pics and vids!

Okay, first, a couple of pics. As you already know, I just finished my grad program in teacher education. It took me two years. I've been storing all of my binders, textbooks, miscellaneous materials in my bedroom closet. I finally pulled them all out today to store them. It took two large bins to accomplish this feat.



The loot!



The storage!


And I want to share a couple of videos. The first is a cool compilation of what we searched for (big news) on Google in 2010. It's to the music of One Republic's Good Life. It's so cool.




And the second video is crazy weird, but I love this song. I heard it for the first time a few days ago when I was in Utah.




And I'm super stoked because Isaac burned a few CDs for me today while we were sitting inside Starbucks sippin' on our pumpkin-whatever drinks (I can't remember the fancy coffee drink lingo). Anyway, the tunes are legit, and he rocks like no other for doing this. Gracias, Isaac!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Happy 100th post, or 1000th post or whichever it may be! I recently let my blogs 600th post go unrecognised. I'm a bad blogger. haha ;)