Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Expensive Nikes, Icy Roads, and Lovely Fei

Bought myself a brand spakin' new pair of running shoes today. This purchase was overdue. Nikes are so expensive! I bought the cheapest Nikes Lady Foot Locker had, and the bill still came to $91. I used a gift card I got for Christmas, so it's not like it came out of my own pocket, but still. I'm excited to run in them tonight!

But alas, I'll be running indoors on the treadmill yet again. It's super cold and the roads are super icy. I very much dislike this frigid, snowy weather. It makes everything more difficult and stressful. I need to move to Hawaii. Yes, Hawaii sounds like a winner.

And can I tell you how much I adore Fei, the mastermind (along with her husband) of His Eternal Companion, a relationship advice blog for single LDS women? She's the biggest doll in all of time, and I so appreciate her stellar relationship know-how. Check out her blog for real.

No comments: