Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gangsta Grad



This is it. One more day of my student teaching internship. It has been a ride...such a ride. So thrilled it's over. There's only one thing I'll really miss from all of this and that's the kids. They make up a really ecclectic group of 10 and 11 year olds. I love them to pieces and want to squeeze their little faces off. Pardon the graphic nature of that last sentence.

If you're in the area, please join me in a celebration of my completion of grad school tomorrow evening for dinner. All the info is on my Facebook page. The event is called Grad School Graduate Get-together. I tried to be all creative with the alliteration. I should have put a gangsta somewhere in there. Winky face. I'd love to see you there.

Now, let's couple the classroom environment with gangsta, and this is what we get:

No comments: