Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

My youngest sister and I went to a park today and took lots of cool photos (we're talking about a bridge, tractor, and graffiti!). And later this evening, my family went over to my sister's family's house for a yummy lasagna dinner. A little later my sisters and I are going back to their place to watch the Christmas classic, Elf. I'll probably post pics from the park photo shoot and our family get-together tomorrow. But to tie you over until the big day (CHRISTMAS!) I'll leave you with this neat thought from a Christmas card we received:

Love knows no seasons, no races, no nations, no colors,
Love knows know ages, no times, no societies, no states,
Love knows no occupations, no economic levels,
no parties, no opinions, no favorites, no enemies,
Love knows no boundaries, no limits, no cultures,
no persuasions, no priorities, no places, no prejudice, no conditions, no end;
Christmas is love, is forever, is here and is now.

This Christmas
may you experience the love of the Child
which knows no boundaries, which lasts forever

Have a beautiful Christmas!

No comments: