Monday, March 14, 2011

Utah Trip, Pi, and 26

I got home from Utah last night. It was kinda bittersweet coming back. Home is home (shocker!), and so it's always nice to be here, but I do love me some "bubble," so Utah is 'aight too.

Things I did:
  • Ate good food.
  • Got spoiled for my birthday.
  • Hung out with cool people.
  • Went to Gilgal Garden.
  • Visited Temple Square.
  • Didn't sleep.
  • Laughed.
  • Cried.
I REALLY want to move there, and have for awhile. It's pretty much just a matter of finding a job, and then I'm pretty much convinced that I'm there. So, if you know of anything in the SLC area, I'd LOVE to hear about it.


Happy Pi Day!

And I'm 26 now. Is that still considered mid twenties?? Say yes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What kind of job would you be looking for? A teaching job or something else? If you did move to Utah you could come and say hi to me! :)