Friday, March 4, 2011

The Last Four Years



I was recently "tagged" in this photo on Facebook. It was taken with my roommates almost four years ago near the end of my senior year. I was 22 (a baby), almost a college graduate, and about to venture on an ecclesiastical mission. Life seemed pretty certain for the next 18 months, but it turned out to be nothing but certain. Four years later, I have returned from a short-lived mission, have become a substitute teacher, went attended grad school in teacher education, worked as a marketing assistant for a couple of months, continued school and subbing, got my teaching credential, got a preschool teaching job, held various church callings, became the Relief Society president of my singles ward, dated occasionally, have met a great guy,  will be taking a short trip to Utah next weekend to see him and my best friend, and have had many adventures in the mix of it all.

Life is busy. Life is good. And the best is yet to come.

No comments: