Saturday, March 26, 2011

Nice Saturday



Yeah, I think it's time I give Miss R.B. a break on the blog, but one more picture won't hurt, will it?

Today's been so relaxing!

I got to "sleep in" like half an hour. My body's so used to waking up at 7 everyday, that it's hard to adjust when my mind wants it to rest even longer. Oh, well! It was just nice to not have to worry about getting anywhere anytime soon.

My grandpa came up today, and so we've been talking and hanging out. He's really supportive and excited about Ben, and my impending move to Utah. I always enjoy conversing with him. He he's always so interested in what's going on in my life, and it's a treat to be able to share it all with him. I love my grandpa!

Speaking of Ben, I was sorta able to talk to him today. He was having some technological phone issues, so our conversation was cut shorter than we would have liked, but you gotta take the bad with the good sometimes. Technology can be so love-hate, but Ben is only love-love. :)

My grandpa and I went on a little shopping trip this afternoon, and that was fun. And then the family will head off to a wedding reception this evening for our friends, Eric and Rachel, who got sealed today in the temple. Congratulations, you two!!

Lovely, Saturday, wouldn't you say? Hope yours was lovely, too.

No comments: