Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hodge Podge

Aah, I think I'm still feeling the repercussions of not getting enough sleep this last weekend, because I'm still wiped out! But it was all totally worth it. I loved being there, and I love the people I was with. Utah is just a glorious place!

My cute 4.5 year old nephew got his tonsils and adenoids removed last Monday, and the skinny kid is even skinnier now from not eating as much because of the pain. Like he's a skeleton. And he sounds like a little girl. It's funny, but sad. But he's being a little trooper. Love him!

Saw this hilarity posted on Facebook the other day, and I seriously laugh out loud every time I read it. It's one guy's take on 20 fortune cookie messages that just don't make sense. Have a great time looking at them!

It's pouring rain here tonight! Crazy desert weather!

No comments: