Monday, March 21, 2011

Nothing is Original

Sometimes I think I'm original. But originality has to stem from somewhere, and so, to justify my reasoning, I turn to this lovely quote. It's one of my favorites.



Okay, now that that's out of the way, let me share with you a couple of recent finds. This isn't my work, and I don't take credit for any of it, but now I'm sharing it with you, and that gives me some form of credibility. So hand it to me, won't ya?

The first is an excellent article on the LDS church's quick response and networking in Japan following the March 11 earthquake and tsunami.

And the second is an inspiring video about putting the best things first.

And wah-lah! I'm authentic now! ;)


And just FYI, I recently applied for a fitting job in Utah, so if you're feeling generous, I'd much appreciate any prayers you can offer in that regard. It's something I really want, and would bring about other things I greatly desire. Thanks so much.

6 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Totally praying for you! :) Best of luck!!

Ashley said...

Thanks sweet Elizabeth!

Anonymous said...

Will do. If you need anything else, let me know.

Ashley said...

Thank you, Laurel!

PensivePearl said...

Praying to my Lord and Savior on your behalf!!

Ashley said...

Thank you, my dear Jess! Thank you all! It means a lot.