Monday, May 9, 2011

Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head



Happy Monday!

It's been drizzling/raining here non-stop since last night! Everything is so green and beautiful here. As I was driving home from work, I realized how picturesque my surroundings were. Green, green grass and shrubs,  full pink cherry blossom trees, lovely neighborhoods, wet roads. Aaaah. So, so nice. I love Utah!

Hope you ladies had a nice mother's day yesterday. Ben's family got to talk via Skype to their daughter, aunt, sister, sister-in-law yesterday morning who's on a mission in Russia. I got to "meet" her, so that was great. She's a doll!

Last night I watched The Great Race with Ben, Ben's mom, and Ben's brother. It was kinda wacky, but I made it tons of fun for Ben (he's helping me write this).

And now, I'm off to finish laundry, eat dinner, and enjoy the evening with Ben. Try to make yours half as cool.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Sounds like a great night. :) It's been raining here too and is all green. I love it!