Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Life is Great!

I'm just very grateful right now. Heavenly Father blesses me tremendously. I have a great full time job that I really enjoy. I have a loving, supportive family that is in constant communication with me. I have the best, most compassionate boyfriend. I live in a beautiful place. It is so green here right now; I love being outside! I have good health. But most of all, I have what makes so much of this possible: the gospel of Jesus Christ. I'm confident that so many of my blessings come from being an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I'm definitely mortal and I slip up a lot. But I'm always trying to be better, and that's what matters. Progress is what matters. God will never fail me, like it says in this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzSb_xwr-Ok

No comments: