Friday, April 1, 2011

Dam



As of today, I still have only sent my resume off for 15 positions, and I have heard back from three of them. One-fifth isn't too shabby, right? And there is one out of that three (one-third, or 33 percent for those of you who need a math brush-up) that appears decently promising. They want to see some of my writing samples (the job includes quite a bit of writing), and so I figure that nothing's better than showing off some of my blog posts. I glanced through some of my archived posts this evening, and think some are pretty worthy of sending in. But as a reader, do you have any that you think are ultra-impressive? Do you remember any that sparked your blog-reading interest? I'd love to hear about it. I'm also pretty sure I'll send some of my old college stuff--some artifacts that might up my chances of getting hired.

I'm so eager beaver to begin building my dam in Utah! And so, the hunt for wood (jobs) continues. Please, please, pretty please, give me any job leads. Even if you think it's not "Ashley," send it. I'm open to any opportunities.

Happy Friday!

No comments: