Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Fools Day



Watched Tangled for the first time tonight. And I'm all tangled up in Ben...

...which reminds me of yesterday (April Fools Day).

While at work, my sister signed into my Facebook account and changed my relationship status from single to engaged. When I checked my phone before driving home for my lunch break, I had three text messages from curious friends alluding to an engagement. I was confused for 1.2 seconds, and then it occurred to me that someone must have played a little social network prank...and 0.3 seconds later I assumed it was my cunning sister.

I immediately got onto Facebook when I got home, and as you can imagine, I had a nice little nest of notifications. But by that time, my sister felt guilty for her crime, and changed my relationship status back to single.

But I couldn't leave it at that. I changed it to in a relationship, because that's where I'm at. Yes, I'm in a relationship, and that is no joke.

Happy day after April Fools Day!

1 comment:

PensivePearl said...

That was a great prank :)


Here's a super cool blog I'm following: http://www.laurenruthie.blogspot.com/

I think you will like it too!!! I hope you're having a blessed Sunday my friend!