Tuesday, April 19, 2011

200!



Happy 200th post, Ashley's Blog! And many more to come!

It's been brought to my attention that there might be some confusion on whether or not I'll have a job upon my arrival to Utah (thanks for allowing me to clarify, Elizabeth). The answer is yes! I was offered a job in Salt Lake City, and I did accept. Just to keep the anonymity of the company (I think it's best not to reveal too much, but if you ask me personally, I'll give you more information), I'll just say that the company is a smaller, family-owned business, and I'll be doing some writing and marketing for it. I'm very excited, and looking forward to using and enhancing my skills.

I noticed that I had a blog visitor from Tunisia. I had to Wikipedia the place, and it happens to be the northernmost country in Africa. Well--hello there, Anonymous from Tunisia!

It had been awhile since I had worked out to one of my Jillian Michaels DVDs, but I did this morning. She sure kicks some boot-ay!!

And this afternoon, I went shopping at Tar-jay with my friend, Jess. I had to pick up a couple of items for my move next week. You know--the move to..........UTAH!!!!

No comments: