Friday, April 8, 2011

Pizza Gift and Current Job Info


I had a really hard day yesterday. But it was soon forgotten when my dear boyfriend who lives 550 miles away arranged for Pizza Hut to deliver two boxes of pizza, bread sticks, and soda to my house promptly at 5:30. He even asked them to shape the pepperonis into hearts. Oh.my.goodness. Isn't he the bee's knees? So, so grateful for his thoughtfulness. My family was so impressed. And although we were already in the middle of the delicious meal my mom had made, we are saving the pizza treat for tonight, and will enjoy it thoroughly! THANK YOU, BEN!!

And just as an f.y.i., I'm no longer working at my preschool job. I'm back to subbing in the school district. I've actually (gasp!) missed it sort of, and so I'm glad to be back to the random classroom assignments. Today I'm subbing a technology science class at a middle school. Hormone central!

Hope you have a fabulous Friday and weekend!

No comments: