Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday Stuff and New Songs

Today's been really nice. Slept in 'til 8. Took my time to get ready. Deposited a good chunk of money in my accounts at the bank. Set up all of the visiting teaching routes for the sisters in my ward for the month of April.  Fun Grandpa tagged along during these errands. Talked to my Ben for a couple of hours. Went to the library with mom this afternoon. I checked out five CDs there (Amy Grant, Celine Dion, Elliot Yamin, Lindsay Lohan, and Tiffany; fun pop mix, right?), only to really listen to one or two songs from each album. Ha. Enjoyed a root beer float after dinner using the root beer from the Ben-provided pizza delivery Thursday. Going to a wedding reception later. Talking to Ben again later. Ahhhh--Saturday. It's the day after Friday, you know? ;)

Had to throw in a lil Rebecca Black again.

A couple of new songs I've been into lately:



No comments: