Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good Sunday

Today is my second to last Sunday here at home! Crazy to think that I'll be moving in two Fridays. But I'm super duper excited! This new chapter in the Book of Ashley will bring about many wonderful opportunities: much closer proximity to my boyfriend, a new job, closer to friends who I don't get to ever see and will get to see more often, and many more. I can't wait!

Today at church, I got to hear great talks and lessons today about humility, service, and tithing. This afternoon, I talked to my Ben and to my Sophia (BFF who I'm so looking forward to playing with when I move!) And in about an hour I'm going to a musical fireside to listen to and enjoy the talents of youth from a nearby town.

It's been a good Sunday, indeed. Hope yours is too.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

So did you find a job, or are you moving there hoping to find one once you get there? Just curious.

Ashley said...

I got a job! I'll be sure to give more details about it later on. Thanks for asking!