Friday, February 11, 2011

Soarin' Spirit



Life's good, but I feel like I'm falling into the submit-to-the-man zone. I'm realizing what a big chunk of my life is being devoted to "the man" and doing what I'm told without much leeway. I'm a good girl; I obey the rules (well, most of the time; but that's another story), and that's all good and fine. But sometimes, I just wanna throw it all in the air and turn into Lady Gaga for a season. She's like the ultimate free spirit, right? I wish I had more time to let my spirit fly, but I'll have to fly half-winged for awhile. Here's a new Lady Gaga song for your entertainment:

2 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Don't let the man get you down! (One of my favorite quotes from the School of Rock). The man is nonstop trying to get me down but I try my best to fight it. :)

I have a case of Stick-it-to-da-man-neosis (if you haven't seen the School of Rock this will make no sense to you - haha).

Unknown said...

First, I just found your blog and I LOVE it. Second, I seriously love Lady Gaga's new song.