Saturday, February 26, 2011

Last Night's Performance and Today's Plans



Aaaaah, I don't think I've ever appreciated Saturdays the way I do now. This week was full. So glad it's over, and that I've had today to do what I want. I got to sleep in, take my time getting ready, run a couple of errands, talk to some peeps, facebook, and now--blog!

Last night's BYU folk dancer performance was phenomenal! I kinda wish I could go back in time, learn to dance like that, and then go to BYU to do what they're doing. It was a real treat, and on a cheap dime, too. If you ever get the chance to see them, do it! To my knowledge, they don't have any DVDs, so live is the only way (and best way, anyway. Wow, that's a lot of ways) to go.

Slated for the rest of the day:

  • I might hang out w/one of my guy pals--he said he'd arrange something to do this afternoon, but haven't heard from him yet. Men--typical. ;)
  • Talk on the phone to one (the only one) of my more-than-a-pal guys.
  • Attend the adult session of stake conference.
I'm loving today! Hope you are, too!

No comments: