Sunday, February 27, 2011

Good Sunday

Last night's adult session of stake conference was good. I may or may not have suffered from some adult ADD, but all in all I behaved pretty well. I'm sorry, but straight lecture is not the most effective way of teaching, but I understand that it's the last best resort when teaching a very large group of people in a reverent forum, so I'm still learning how to harness my wiggles.

After last night's session, a group of friends met at the Dairy Queen for some delish treats. I had my first-ever frozen hot chocolate. It's not on their menu, so if you wanna try the heaven, you have to special request it. And I recommend you do. Tell them that Ashley sent you, and they'll take care of you. :P

Today's general session of stake conference was broadcasted from Salt Lake City. I took some good notes, and did better today than last night (how ridiculous does that sound coming from a near-26-year-old?). HA! I attempted to pick up that girl that I met the other night at that training, but she was sick, and lost her cell phone or cell phone charger, or something (she wasn't very clear), so I'm placing full blame on Satan, because I can.

And then I did a little visiting teaching about an hour ago. And now, I'm just taking the rest of my Sabbath day easy, and trying to store up on positive energy to face the upcoming work-week!

No comments: