Saturday, February 19, 2011

Heeeey!


My snowy street!

Howdy! Happy weekend!

Mine is going really well. As I mentioned, I got the snow day I wanted yesterday, and we got even more snow overnight! So a portion of this morning was spent doing some more shoveling. My right arm, shoulder, and back are feeling the repercussions. My muscles are kinda screaming for relief. But it's good for them.

Also, good part of this day was spent talking to some special people in my life, especially BK. Hi, BK!

This evening, I had the wonderful opportunity of performing baptisms for the dead in the temple. I love my ward family! It's neat to be able to experience such a sacred ordinance with them.

And tomorrow will be a good Sunday; looking forward to it!


*I've neglected to welcome my dear friend, Chels, to my blog; thanks for following! Oh, and I had a blog visitor from Isle of Man! Check out their flag--too cool!

No comments: