Thursday, February 24, 2011

Busy Week and Fun Media

Wow, it's been a long week. Starting Monday, I've had something going on every single night this week, and will continue to do so through Saturday.

Monday: FHE
Tuesday: work-related training
Wednesday: same
Tonight: picked up tickets to the BYU folk dancer performance happening tomorrow night, visited my nephews, and made some phone calls
Tomorrow: BYU folk dancer performance
Saturday: adult session of stake conference

And we're supposed to get more snow tonight and tomorrow, so I'm hoping for another snow day like I got last Friday; that would be premium.

And now for some media:
1. Thought-provoking picture I found posted on Facebook.
2. Music video of Greyson Chance's Waiting Outside the Lines. Check out that piano!
3. Music video of band I recently discovered called He is We. The song is called Blame it On the Rain.
4. Video of a young girl who will NOT get married until she is employed. So funny!







No comments: