Thursday, February 17, 2011

Does it Snow on Mars?



Snow galore!!! There's even a possibility that my work will be canceled tomorrow (keepin' my fingers crossed so I can enjoy a three-day weekend) but at the very least, we're on a delayed start, so that'll be nice too. When I watched the 5 o'clock news this evening, they reported that the highway patrol counted 120 accidents in the area since 8 am yesterday. One hundred twenty!! It's dangerous out there. Be careful!

Sorry, the next portion of the blog is really for Ben, but you can enjoy it, too. And please do! Bruno Mars has a single out right now called "Grenade," and the music video is pretty cool. I'll first post that, followed by a parody music video. Funny stuff.



1 comment:

Ben Kuhn said...

Ashley,

That is SO FUNNY!

Thank You!