Friday, January 14, 2011

Teaching is Hot and Cold. Like Katy Perry, For Example.



I have subbed at the same school the last three days. I was in the same first grade classroom Wednesday and Thursday, and in a second grade classroom today.

First grade classroom = circus
Second grade classroom = cake

In the first grade classroom, I had two kids with behavior problems. D. did cartwheels and refused to do his work, and A. called me a witch (but replace the w with a b). A lot of other stuff happened, but that's where I'll cap it.

In the second grade classroom, I had one kid with behavior issues. But his were a LOT less dramatic. And the rest of the students were practical angels.

But in good news, my teaching license came in the mail today. I'm officially a licensed teacher! Yeah!

And in other good news, I signed my offer letter from the preschool, so I'll soon be officially employed! Yeah times two!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Yay for being employed!! I love that news.

And hot and cold for sure. Life is definitely unpredictable!