Sunday, January 30, 2011

Good Sunday

Went with my friend to a small town about 1.5 hours away to hear him speak in sacrament meeting today. He did great, and I'm glad I was able to meet some of the sweet folks there. It turned out to be a nice little day-trip.

I gotta share with you what my four-year-old nephew said yesterday. We were talking about baptism and I told him that he'll be baptized when he turns eight years old. The little guy is super bright and already has somewhat of a concept of time and his future. He then proceeded to say:

"I'm going to go on a mission. Then I'm going to college, the big school. I'll take a swimming class. Then I will get married in the temple to mommy and daddy."

In response I said, "No, you will marry a nice girl in the temple."

Him, annoyed with me, "NO! I'M GONNA MARRY MOMMY AND DADDY!"

It was hilarious.



Have you heard this song before? I love it. I played it about 452 times on the trip today.

No comments: