Thursday, January 6, 2011

Disney Quote, 5K, and New Blog Layout

Isn't this quote a winner?

“Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
-Walt Disney
I think I'm gonna register for a 5K in April. I run for exercise, and I figure that I might as well run for an additional purpose. Plus, since it's still a few months away, I can really learn how to appropriately train and psych myself up for it.


And I really like my new blog layout, so this one might actually stick around for awhile (I'm fully aware that I change it as often as Obama smokes cigs).

4 comments:

Elizabeth Downie said...

What's with the Obama smoking comments? I thought he quit?

http://healthyliving.ocregister.com/2010/12/27/has-obama-quit-smoking-for-good/27588/

Unless I missed something and he started back up again.

And PS, I like your new blog layout!

Ashley said...

What'd I do without you, Elizabeth? Call me Miss Misinformed! My apologies to the commander-in-chief.

Edition: I change my layout as often as Sarah Palin checks her Blackberry.

How's that for non-partisan? ;)

Elizabeth Downie said...

Haha, I love it. ;) You're awesome!

Jan said...

Yay for you on the 5K. If it weren't for stupid feet that give me huge problems, I would still be a runner. So now I will live through you as I spend my time on the elliptical! xoxo