Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good Sunday

You mean I only had to be at church from 9-12* today? Glorious!! That's Good Sunday worthy right there. Normally I'm at church for like five hours plus because of extra meetings, which are super important (er, super important most of the time) because I have one of those callings that requires extra meetings. But today--only one quick relief society board meeting after church (so more like 12:15), and I was good to come home, eat lunch at a decent lunchtime hour, and take a nap-a-roo!

I watched the Social Network last night, and I'm gonna be in the minority here, but I'm not a huge fan. It was okay, but I wouldn't watch it again. It was darker/more boring/more dramatic than I thought it would be. But if you're into darker/more boring/more dramatic movies, go watch it. I'd rather be involved in an actual social network.







*okay, okay, it was 12:15.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Downie said...

Yeah, I've heard it wasn't that good. Thanks for the update - I was curious what you'd think. Maybe I won't rent it.

And yay for Sunday naps! :)