Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Weekend So Far

Knowing that Lagoon-a-Beach was gonna close after this Labor Day weekend, Ben and I wanted to hit it up one last time, so we drove there yesterday evening after work. But it turns out that they were closed for a private event, so we had to turn around and go home. Sad! But then we watched an episode of 24, which is like my favorite show ever, so I was happy.

This morning I worked on the primary lesson I teach tomorrow at church: Jesus Christ Wants Us to Love Everyone. It's cool, cuz if you read the "enrichment activities" at the end of the lesson, you'll see that I'll be able to use the crown and tiara from Ben's marriage proposal!

Then I had another appointment HERE to try on a few more dresses. Pretty darn sure I found the dress I'm going to wear at my wedding. Exciting! My BFF, Sophia, came with me again. Thank you, Sophia!

To show my appreciation to her for helping me hook and zip all these dresses on the last two Saturdays, I treated us to Paradise Bakery & Cafe. I've been wanting to go here for awhile, and it was sure yummy!

Today, Ben is helping his brother's family move to Layton, where they found an apartment. We'll miss them being so close, but this is a great move for them. Good luck Sam, Reyna, and boys!

No comments: