Monday, September 12, 2011

The Last Few Days



Ben and I registered for our wedding on Saturday online (!) at two places: Bed Bath and Beyond and Target. Yes--the classics. It wasn't as enjoyable as we thought it was gonna be. Actually, I won't lie--it was pretty darn frustrating and took us a few hours. And we're still not done. Oh, well. It's just one of those things that has to get done.

Yesterday I taught this lesson in Primary: Remembering Jesus Christ When We Take the Sacrament. I love my class. The kids are so smart and cute!

Did I mention that I made a dental appointment last week. Normally, I wouldn't blog post such a mundane thing, but it's not so mundane after all. Why? Because they can't see me until January 25. Crazy, huh? However, they did put me on their cancellation list, so if another patient cancels their appointment, they'll call me to get me in sooner. Hope that happens.

And today I made an appointment to see the OB/GYN. Greeeat. At least I can get in there before January 25. Sheesh.

My Utah bridal shower happens this Thursday. I'm so excited!

Ben is plugging away at school. I'm impressed at his determination to do well.

No comments: