Friday, September 9, 2011

The Latest

Ben and I picked up my wedding dress yesterday, but Ben stayed in the car so he wouldn't see the magic. While I was inside the shop, Ben picked me up a turkey sandwich at a neighboring store. I had complained that I was hungry and had a headache, and so he pulled a "Ben" with this gesture.

Just finished a potluck lunch here at work. I brought some box pasta salad. I'm such a good cook, huh? And actually, I didn't even cook it. I planned on making it last night, but got caught up in other things, and forgot. And so Ben pulled another Ben and made it for me this morning.

All employees got Papa Murphy's coupons at work the other day, so Ben and I will enjoy a pizza tonight for dinner. It's a great food day!

Speaking of food, I'm majorly cheating today. I've been super diligent with eating less, and have lost some weight. I'm happy with my progress, and only want to keep going.

Tomorrow, Ben and I need to go register for wedding gifts. That'll be fun, I hope! And we have a dinner that the Elders Quorum is putting on tomorrow evening. Here comes more cheating...

No comments: