Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Busy Days



Been a few days since I've posted. Busy times!

  • Spent all day at Saturday at Lagoon. We celebrated the fifth birthday of Ben's nephew, Brandon. Ben, Ben's mom, Brandon, Brandon's cousin, Braden, and I had fun hanging out at the park!
  • Sunday was spent going to church, and teaching this lesson to my class. We then had a get-together with some friends Sunday evening and finally finished a game that took us a few months to get through.
  • Yesterday I had a dental appointment before work. I was scheduled for January 25, but they got me in sooner, thank goodness! I also left work earlier (I had two paid hours that I won at the last company meeting) to finish registering at Target for the wedding. Ben and I also picked out fun outfits for our engagement photo shoot this Saturday.
So that's what we've been up to the last few days. We're leaving this Friday for Reno to take care of wedding stuff.

No comments: