Thursday, September 22, 2011

Taking a Day Off (But Not Really)



A few days ago I realized that I would have to take a day off of work to get some things done that I wouldn't have time to do later. And that realization was fulfilled. I took today off, but I was still super busy doing the following:

  • Editing names/addresses for invitations in spreadsheets.
  • Going to the store to buy thank you cards.
  • Writing, addressing, stamping, and mailing thank you cards to those who came to my bridal shower.
  • Meeting up with my future mother-in-law to pick out jewelry to go with my engagement photos outfit and wedding dress.
  • Going wedding shoe shopping with her.
  • Organizing all the bridal shower gifts I got a week ago and transporting them to a room in Ben's house.
  • Other wedding stuff.
Fun stuff!

No comments: