Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday

I feel so silly because I planned a lesson that I didn't even teach today.

The primary lesson that I mentioned in my last post was pretty much all ready to go this morning, when I double-checked the calendar just to make sure that I was teaching. Glad I checked, cuz today was not my Sunday to teach...it was my team teacher's! Whoops! But I get to teach next Sunday, and the Sunday after that.

Also sent out my bridal shower invitations via email this morning. The shower will be at my future mother-in-law's on Thursday, September 15 in the evening. It'll be "open house" style, so guests can come and go as they please. If by accident I missed you and you would like an invitation, please let me know!

Church was great. Especially enjoyed the Relief Society lesson on happiness.

And I got to spend a lot of time (like always!) with my Ben. So great!

No comments: